- How long have you been at ColourFence? Just over 3 years.
- What is your role and what do you do? Franchise Development Manager. I support the franchise network in reaching their goals and objectives. I help recruit and train new franchisees into the business. Currently I am working alongside our software developer to develop our in-house software program.
- What is your favourite:
- Film: A Matter of Life and Death
- Season: Autumn
- Animal: Dog
- Food: Home-made Pizza
- City or Countryside? Used to be City, but now Countryside.
- Marmite, love or hate? LOVE it
- Does pineapple belong on pizza? Why not?
- What is the best bit about your job? Supporting our network of franchisees, it’s great to work with people who operate their own businesses.
- What’s the worst bit about your job? Having to settle neighbour disputes over boundaries.
- What’s the funniest thing that’s happened at work? Trying to build a canopy for an exhibition that kept closing up every time I walked away from it – turns out one of the ties that held it together was still in place.
- What’s the most memorable installation or task you’ve done? Working alongside the team putting in a long run of fencing on top of Beachy Head, in Winter, in the rain. I only lasted a few hours as I forgot to take my waterproof trousers.
- What do you think is the best thing about the ColourFence products? It’s low maintenance, being able to fit and forget, and knowing it will still look good in years to come.
- What are you most looking forward to in 2022? I’m hoping that things get back to normal, being able to meet people face to face and not via a computer screen.
Thanks for sharing with us, Steve!
‘Til next week!
Jo @ ColourFence
Follow us on Socials!